Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IN THE MEANTIME...

As cliched as it sounds
My love for you knows no bounds
The mere thought of your face compounds
My train of thought

And although you are not here
My fantasies keep you near
My dreams has as its premiere
All that you have brought

I miss you so very much
I think often of your touch
Massages and kisses and such
Inundate my mind

Times that we have shared
Both our souls we have bared
Broken hearts now repaired
Requited love in kind

The baby-powdery scent of your skin
Your sexy, generous grin
Reminds me time and again
Of intoxication

I gets drunk off your vibe
It's not easy to describe
This buzz that has arrived
A lovely vibration

And the miles that intervene
And the hours that are in-between
You and me are rather obscene
I hate that you're so far away

But in the meantime I'll make it thru
And in the meantime I vow to stay true
In the meantime I'll count the days 'til you
Are here with me to stay

No comments: