Monday, December 24, 2007

NOBODY'S FOOL BUT YOURS

Baby, can I ask you somethin'...

What the hell are you doing to me?

Don't play like you don't know
You come around & say hello
As if you have no agenda

You say "what?"
I say "yeah, right!"
You are so subtle with your obviousness
But obvious nonetheless

It's pitiful how much I love you
I find myself yelling those 3 words
At strange times
A song comes on
A scene in a movie
Even eyeing a bouquet of flowers can trigger it

I don't even need to say I love you
'Cause my eyes, my ears, my nose, my tongue, my hands
They say it to you all the time
Don't fuck with me, girl
Wait a minute - okay...
You can fuck with me a little bit
But don't tell nobody
Don't tell 'em you got me wrapped around your little finger
I'm nobody's fool but yours

So back to the top...
What the hell are you doing to me?
You know what? It don't matter
We both know what's up, and I don't mind
But just one request:
Let's keep it to ourselves, okay?

No comments: